A prestigious bank based in Luxembourg is seeking to engage a new Vice President and Manager to oversee the Risk Management function of the bank.
This senior executive position offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager to join this leading bank and make an impact in regard to risk management, policy creation and implementation.
It is expected that the successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial industry
- Expertise in developing and evaluating systems associated with controlling and monitoring risk.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures especially with operational risk management.
- Bachelor's degree required in a related area
In general terms this risk job in Luxembourg
is responsible for:-
- The overall direction of risk management function, monitoring various risks including operational, legal, compliance, market, liquidity and counter-party risks.
- Managing Risk Administration and Operational Administration functions, and other Bank activities as assigned, pro-actively identifying measuring and controlling operational and credit risks to protect the assets of the Bank and its clients.
- Creating effective job flow and procedures for monitoring risk; managing risk assessment, project management, documentation/collateral protection; developing and implementing computer systems related to risk management and senior level reporting.
- Manage the Risk Management Program including staff Risk Awareness training and education
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced risk professional to join one of Luxembourg's most prestigious banks.
On offer is an excellent salary and bonus structure.