A global provider of Trust & Corporate Services is looking to add a skilled Trust BDM (Business Development Manager) to drive their business forward. This high powered fiduciary sales role is based in Luxembourg.
The BDM is primarily tasked with developing the business, by bringing in new company incorporation work
from existing clients, as well as new clients.
To deliver upon this overall remit it will be necessary to undertake the:
- Developing and maintaining a network of potential "feeders", like lawyers, tax lawyers, accountants, bankers, other advisors;
- Keeping track of new legal and fiscal developments anticipate changes in legislation; translate this into opportunities for the business;
- Managing the intake process, from "prospect" to "hand-over". This involves the setting-up of a new structure, preparing the files, initiating a smooth transfer to Legal/Admin;
- Cross-sell into other jurisdictions, referring business to other company offices;
- Supervising and managing complex deals;
- Dealing with high profile, complex relationships;
- Managing & Developing relationships with key clients, both locally and internationally, as well as developing new opportunities;
- Setting-up international / Luxembourg investment / holding structures and optimizing client profitability;
- Managing several projects for local and international clients;
To be considered for the Trust BDM vacancy you will need to fit the following profile:
- At least five years of professional experience in business development in the trust sector, preferably working with Corporate clients and Law firms
- Experience of commercial or business development is mandatory;
- Very good up to date legal and fiscal knowledge of the Trust business;
- You are used to work on international projects but also have a good understanding of Luxembourgish law and the opportunities that Luxembourg presents
- Legal background;
- Excellent net worker with outstanding communication and social skills;
- Good English language skills are mandatory, any other additional languages would be considered as an advantage
- You have an effective experience on Soparfis structures and / or funds (SIF, SICAR etc.) as well as international structures
- You combine a proactive attitude with excellent communication skills and the capacity to take initiatives
Needless to say they offer a competitive salary and remuneration package, including a bonus paid on deliver against target. It also presents a real opportunity to help shape the next evolution of a market leader.