This global wealth manager and private banking institution is seeking to boost its specialist Tax practice.
As such they have authorized the recruitment of a Taxation Specialist to offer expertise to the banks fund management and administration teams.
Based from their Luxembourg office the Taxation Specialist
is charged with calculating the complex tax and fiscal figures for the range of funds and fund of funds the bank markets.
In this well paid Luxembourg based Tax role the overall responsibility can be broken down into the following tasks:
- Lead the evolution, stream lining and development of the process of tax calculation undertake by the fund taxation team. Ensure all fund accountant teams are familiar and employing it in the correct fashion.
- Locate, monitor, handle and escalate tax errors as and when they arise.
- Prepare all tax calculations and ensure all the tax data is accurate and up to date.
- Make sure all taxation calculations are completed in full compliance with internal guidelines and external legislation.
- Perform all the specialist reconciliations for Expense allocation, financial statements, withholding tax and fund accounting reports.
- Answer all Tax audit queries as and when they materialize.
- Lead the development of the fund taxation discipline within the bank by arranging the training and mentoring of relevant staff.
To be considered for the Taxation Specialist you will have at least three years experience working as a Taxation expert
in the banking, fiduciary, wealth management or fund industry.
It is expected you will have broad knowledge of the fund industry and under stand the tax implications of such investments.
It is also expected you will understand taxation across a broad range of main European countries and be skilled in assimilating knowledge of new jurisdictions as and when it is required.
You will be a talented communicator, fluent in English and having at least one other European language.
The Taxation Specialist works in a fast moving, diverse department which handles the substantial investments of some of continents leading financial institutions
and high net worth investors. Therefore appointing the correct individual is essential and as such the bank will make an attractive remuneration package avail vale to tempt the right Tax professional.