This Luxembourg based entity is seeking a Tax Senior to join their Asset Management team offer tax advice on regulated investment fund products to their German investor client base.
As Tax Senior you will be working alongside the Assets Managers, assisting in the tax structuring of their regulated investment fund products enabling them to meet the fiscal requirements with the various European jurisdictions where their cross border products are distributed.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will also cover other business areas such as Business Tax Services
and International Tax Services.
The key duties for this Tax Senior position are:-
- Giving advice regarding tax and customs, both national and international.
- The analysis of investment funds and financial instruments from a national and international tax perspective.
- The review of the annual tax reporting for regulated investment funds.
- Offering advice on individual or corporate international tax issues, financing, intangible planning, tax reduction and cross-border leasing.
- From within a dedicated team, he provision of, creative international tax structuring and planning advice and expertise with a Luxembourg focus to the company's end clients.
The ideal candidate profile is as follows:
- At least three years experience of Tax Reporting for German investors
from within the finance department of a bank, financial entity or tax advisory firm.
- Additionally interested applicants should be fluent in German and English with other European languages being an advantage.
The Tax Senior vacancy is a key appointment within the Asset Management team and commands an great remuneration package and all the benefits you would expect of such a position.