The asset management back office department of the Luxembourg branch of this international investment bank is looking to appoint a Swaps Pricing Specialist. This is an urgent requirement to meet an anticipated serious uptake in business volumes in this specialist area.
The Swaps Pricing Specialist has a number of regular duties and responsibilities. These are listed below:
- To undertake the pricing, on a daily basis, of all instruments that make up both client and those of the banks own fund vehicles, portfolios. These will be securities and a range of derivative products
- The Swaps Pricing Specialist also will compare all pricing to those received from a variety of different counterparties who are involved in these transactions.
- Managing the entry of derivatives into the valuation system and into all accounting back end processes.
- Set up, manage, evaluate and review all valuation processes
and methods. As well as this monitor all external evaluation data sources and tools for accuracy.
- Keep all asset management, compliance and valuation systems updated with the latest accurate data.
- Manage and review the pricing issue list and maintain its accuracy
- Control the gathering, management and review of all counterparty data. Ensure that the key data is gathered in a timely, accurate fashion and ensure that confirmations are processed and managed in an orderly manner.
- Manage the task reporting relationships. Make that fund management, the pricing council and the auditors have all tasks and data recorded that they require.
- Improve the efficiency of all workflows and valuation processes. Update them and introduce process streamlining on a continuous basis.
The bank has created an ideal profile for the candidate it is seeking for this back office vacancy. It is detailed here:
- You will have at least three years derivative pricing experience. It would be very beneficial if you have had considerable exposure to the valuation of Swaps.
- You will have a first rate knowledge of how to price accurately most securities and derivatives and be able to give practical examples when asked.
- You will understand the basics of good accounting and be able to establish NAV (Net Asset Value) values in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will be a skilled Bloomberg user and have exposure to other key systems (Reuters, Thomson, Telekurs, and Risk Metrics etc).
- You will have first rate communication skills and be adept at dealing with pressure in time sensitive environments.
- You will be driven to succeed and a tenacious, persistent over performer.
- You must have fluent English and another European language would also be beneficial.
The successful applicant to the Swaps Pricing Specialist will not only be guaranteed an excellent remuneration package they will be joining one of the industries star performing departments with an outstanding reputation for excellence. The great salary is combined with the opportunity to earn a bonus based on a team target and the bank offers additional substantial bonuses for over performance and achievement.
To explore this exciting Luxembourg based opportunity, to apply; simply press the button above and follow the simple steps.