This Luxembourg based cross border life insurance firm is looking to boost its Risk Management resource to meet the Solvency II requirements
, and as such has authorized the recruitment of a Solvency II Risk Manager.
Whilst there is an international focus to the role this position is based within their Grand Duchy head office.
To be certain of the successful implementation of Solvency II the company has created the dedicated job of Solvency II Risk Manager.
The Solvency II Risk Manager sits within the Risk and Corporate Policies team and ensures full compliance with the new requirements across all the 20 geographies the firm operates in.
Core duties and responsibilities of this well paid Luxembourg insurance job are as follows:
- Evaluate the groups major risks and also specify guidelines to the capital need quantification
- Build as well as monitor Crucial Risk Drivers
with the firms leading risks
- Carry out along with manage the brand new loss information collection procedure
- Produce a limit monitoring in addition to escalation procedure consistent with the Companies Risk Appetite. Analyze the potential risks belonging to the Organization to make certain they're in accordance with the firms Risk Appetite
- Create as well as align paperwork by using Solvency II -- Pillar II prerequisites like risk guidelines and also processes
- Coordinate Risk team training courses and help support the examination, advancement in addition to documentation of realistic risk mitigants
- Put together the all risk reporting to the Risk Committee and senior management of the Group. Also formulate the detailed risk management elements of the reports for Solvency II
To be considered for the Solvency II Risk Manager position you will already be experienced in the implementation of Solvency II in a large multi jurisdictional insurance provider.
You will have well defined project management, document handling and consultancy skills. You will have solid exposure to the Pillar II of Solvency II and have a track record from within the Risk management industry.
Without a shadow of doubt this project must succeed. To make that happen this firm is willing to put a package on the table to attract the industries very best talent. Remuneration, benefits and perks will all be geared to appeal to the very best Solvency II expert out there.