An exciting opportunity has arisen within on of the leading providers of Trust and Company services in Luxembourg.
This provider, known for their drive and ambition are seeking to employ a Senior Relationship Manager
to work within their regional client team
In this job you will be responsible for the management of a collection of client companies by being focusing for the day to day management of aspects such as bookkeeping, general finance and fiscal and compliance aspects of the entities.
The fundamental purpose of the Senior Relationship Manager position will be one of maintaining excellent relations with existing clients and intermediaries with a view to continually developing long-standing and profitable relationships and acquiring new business.
Job responsibilities will include:
- To oversee and be responsible for the general legal and fiscal aspects of the companies under management
- To prepare and attend meetings with prospects and intermediaries
- To analyze and evaluate specific client and prospect requests.
- To work pro-actively with clients and intermediaries in identifying opportunities for additional services, prospects and new clients.
- Ensure the smooth running of relationships with auditors, banks and administrations.
To be successful in this job it is anticipated that applications will fulfill the following criteria:
- Around 5 to 8 years experience working within the trust and corporate services
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- A sound knowledge of Luxembourg corporate law, Luxembourg corporate taxation
In return for your dedication, the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and bonus and have the opportunity to work with one of the leading providers of trust and corporate services.