This global private bank and wealth manager is looking to recruit a Senior Relationship Manager for its Scandinavian desk.
The Senior Relationship Manager provides state-of-the-art advisory
and servicing of demanding clients from the top segment of Private Banking in all financial matters.
This overall remit includes the following duties:
- Maintenance and expansion of existing portfolios
- Acquisition of new clients
- Analyse individual client needs
- Create tailor-made, innovative solutions for complex financial concepts
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Market leading product offering and services from a global financial institution
- Competitive and attractive employment package
For serious consideration for the Senior Relationship Manager vacancy the bank has specified a selected profile you shall have to fit.
It can be broken down into the following:
- Higher education completed of at least degree level.
- Several years of experience in Private Banking as Relationship Manager
- Broad knowledge of banking products and services
- Talent for client acquisition and client service
- Solid network in the Scandinavian region
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent in English is mandatory. Other Scandinavian languages would be an asset
The Senior Relationship Manager is a very well remunerated senior banking job offering a first rate salary, benefits package and bonus earning potential