This independent fiduciary services group, with an important focus on international corporate structuring, is looking to add a Senior Corporate Officer to their Luxembourg office.
The Senior Corporate Officer acts as the main client contact
person for corporate (legal and administrative) matters with regards to domiciled companies.
Should your application for this trust job be accepted, you will be actively participating in the day to day management of many foreign companies.
You will undertake the organisation of board meetings, generals meetings and drafting of all kind of corporate legal documents such as contracts, deeds of incorporation etc. Common tasks and responsibilities you might be handed include:
- Being responsible and accountable for the company secretarial service and administration of a full company secretarial and administrative service to their clients.
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments (e.g. Taxation, Finance) and other external legal advisers on company incorporations, acquisitions, disposals, and re-structuring.
- Managing any potential liquidations of client companies.
- Drafting board minutes to approve company incorporations, acquisitions, disposals and re-structuring and related documentation.
- Checking signing authorities and obtaining Powers of Attorney as necessary for the execution of documents.
- Coordinating the work of the different services providers and client representatives.
To be considered for Senior Corporate Officer vacancy you should possess at least three years of experience in a similar job, ideally in a fiduciary company in Luxembourg
You will have a very strong knowledge of the business law in Luxembourg but also on an international level (pan jurisdictional).
You are autonomous individual, pro-active, and very well organized.
Finally you are fluent in French and English, another language will be an asset.
The Senior Corporate Officer position offers a great earning opportunity in with a well known trust company, which operate a pleasant, young and friendly working environment.
They also offer an above average salary and excellent package of benefits.