This provides international wealth management, legal and fiduciary services business wants to recruit a Senior Accountant to join its in house Finance department. This accountancy job is based in Luxembourg.
The Senior Accountant works on behalf of the Trust & Corporate Services division, where they are an integral part of the Client Accounting department and will have to deal with the day-to-day duties of providing accounting services to a portfolio of clients. In this well paid Luxembourg accounting job that overall duty can be broken down in tasks and duties you will undertake on a regular basis. These are as follows:
- Provide day-to-day accounting and other services to allocated clients from various jurisdictions
- Prepare interim reports, management accounts, consolidated financial statement and other financial statements in accordance with Luxembourg GAAP, IFRS, or other applicable standards
- As an accountant you are responsible for the administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. Knowledge of Accounting for Securization Vehicles is a plus.
- Assist other team members where appropriate and when requested by the Client Accounting Team Leader and Manager
- Complete administrative tasks assigned by the Client Accounting Team Leader and Manager
- Record all time spent to facilitate in voicing and internal reporting
- Provide assistance with various analysis and special projects as required
- You assist towards the month-, quarterly- and year-end closings.
- You liaise and interact with clients, other offices and client advisors in order to prepare the financial statements.
To be considered for the Senior Accountant vacancy you will be educated to degree level and hold a postgraduate accounting qualification. It is expected you will have a minimum of two years accounting and audit experience, preferably in the Luxembourg financial services industry. You will speak fluent English and an additional European language, particularly French, would be beneficial.
The Senior Accountant is a well paid Luxembourg accountancy job offering the successful applicant a first rate remuneration package. For more information about the Senior Accountant opportunity, or if you are looking for Luxembourg jobs or more accountancy jobs, then you should contact our accounting recruitment consultants