This international fund administration giant is looking to recruit a Scandinavian Key Account Manager to manage some key client relationships in that geography. This role is at their Luxembourg HQ.
Reporting directly to the Head of CRM the Scandinavian Key Account Manager is primarily targeted on managing and developing profitable relationships with fund organizations in Sweden
and to a lesser extent Denmark and Finland. This duty can be broken down into its constituent responsibilities, which are as follows:
- To build, enhance and create profitable client relationships – whether they are brand new or part of the existing customer base.
- Ensure each client gets the highest level of service and review this on a regular basis.
- Understand the customers fund offerings and go to market strategies
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Lead all RFP´s for your territory
- Model future business and build a pipeline for growth
To be considered for the Scandinavian Key Account Manager you should be:
- At least five years experience in providing a financial service for a bank, consultant or fund administration firm.
- A detailed knowledge of funds industry.
- Fluent Swedish, English and some French if possible.
- First rate negotiation, communication, presentation and sales skills.
- A degree in Economics or Finance
The Scandinavian Key Account Manager opening is an excellent chance for a proven business creator to build a profitable desk for a leading player in the fund administration industry.
The firm offers a very good basic wage and a completely uncapped bonus based on revenues under management. There is also a comprehensive benefits package, travel expenses and car allowance.