This private bank and investment manager, with mainly capital market operations, is actively looking to appoint a Risk Sales Manager to work from their Luxembourg office.
The Luxembourg operation is the main global clearing and back office function for the whole bank. The bank itself has grown from its traditional operations in private and trade finance banking in Northern Europe to become an international name in wealth management. They have innovative offerings and solutions which have allowed them to take market share and establish a strong position in both the credit and financing markets and private banking.
Within the capital markets department they are looking to boost the ranks of their Credit and Risk solution sales to other financial institutions. As such they are keen to hire a Risk Sales Manager to focus upon increasing revenue from other smaller banks, family offices, asset managers, insurance firms and investment managers.
The Risk Sales Manager manages and increases the distribution of these structured credit products and services. It is in effect a channel sales operation where by you support the client with the implementation and they develop their service to increase the uptake of the use of the product and service. Besides adding new customers the Risk Sales Manager also has an existing portfolio of clients to look after, grow and maintain.
Being on the front line of all European sales activity means the Risk Sales Manager also plays a prominent role in the evolution and indeed, the development of new product lines.
To be considered for this Luxembourg based opportunity you should have the following ideal applicant profile:
- At least three years working in the credit sales sector of the banking industry.
- Good knowledge of the structured products and that market.
- It is expected you will already have a European network of contacts in the structured products segment and be an established “name” in that field.
- You will hold a numerate degree.
- You will a competent used of Bloomberg.
- You will speak fluent English and French.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- First rate presentation ability and a flair for the dramatic.
The bank will offer the successful applicant the chance to further themselves both in terms of career progression and monetary reward. The Risk Sales Manager commands an excellent basic salary, fully uncapped bonus which is based on performance against target, executive perks and benefits and the chance to join one of Europe’s fastest growing credit solutions providers.