This international risk consulting services provider is looking to appoint a Risk Finance Consultant to boost its Global Risk Consulting department.
Based in Luxembourg the Risk Finance Consultant is an important specialist with in the Global Risk Consulting team.
As the Risk Finance Consultant you will be expected to work with your department in developing new opportunities and delivering strategic advice and risk financing solutions
to the entire client portfolio across Continental Europe.
Within this overall remit is covered a wide spectrum of duties and responsibilities – which include:
- Total Cost of Risk Analysis / Retention Optimisation
- (Re)insurance Programme Design
- Captive Feasibility / Reviews
- Domiciliation Advisory
- Loss Portfolio Transfer & Run Off Services
- Basle II / Solvency II Implementation
- Employee Benefits Solutions
Besides there you will also be responsible for project co-ordination and reporting, as well as providing support to the Consultants working with you.
- To be considered for the Risk Finance Consultant vacancy you should have at least 3 years work experience in finance, insurance or tax & accounting; a previous experience in consulting being an advantage.
- You will have strong analytical and spreadsheet skills, as well as a good understanding of corporate finance and risk management.
- Ideally you will be a CFA charter holder or have a comparable professional qualification.
- Fluency in French and English is a must with Dutch / German / Spanish or any other European language an advantage, as the position involves extensive liaison between international clients and Global Risk Consulting operations across Europe.
- You should enjoy the challenge of delivering high value-added advice
to senior decision-makers under tight deadlines.
The successful applicant can expect a first rate remuneration package, full package of benefits and the opportunity to quickly assume significant responsibilities in a fast-growing organisation.