This global bank and wealth management house if looking to hire a Risk Analyst to work out of its Luxembourg based international fund management practice.
The bank has with in Luxembourg an independent UCITS III Management Company that provides fund management / administration services for fund promoters and independent managers.
One of this division’s key are of responsibilities includes compliance checks with local legal and regulatory requirements.
The Risk Analyst undertakes this overall duty as part of the Portfolio Risk Services team and is responsible for the controls and reporting of all the global exposure checks.
A break down of some of the daily and regular duties you can expect to undertake as Risk Analyst are as follows:
- Market Risk management as per the provisions of local regulators
- Risk analysis produced using the internal risk engine
- Financial Derivative Instruments mapping (including market data management and control of the accuracy and integrity
of the reference data)
- Escalation of the exceptions and near exceptions to the Risk Officer
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to the attention of Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Define the appropriate stress tests to be applied to the portfolios and ensure that stress testing and model back testing are applied according to the regulatory requirements
To be considered for the Risk Analyst vacancy you should:
- Hold a higher university degree in statistics, mathematics or econometrics.
- You will proven understanding of the funds industry and risk monitoring applied to that particular environment with an adequate financial and mathematical background – ideally this will have been gained as result of at least threes years you have spent working in fund administration.
- You will be able to display a full knowledge of a market risk engine used for investment risk monitoring
- Finally due to the international nature of the business you will be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
The Risk Analyst is a well paid Luxembourg job combining, as it does, a good remuneration package with full benefits.