This global custody, foreign exchange, securities lending, and brokerage services provider is looking to hire a Product Sales Relationship Manager to work from their Luxembourg operation.
The Product Sales Relationship Manager works with a portfolio of existing clients and targeted prospects from among some of world's most sophisticated mutual funds, investment managers, banks and insurance companies
The main duties revolve around Relationship Management and Client Service, creating sales and delivering the underlying strategy. These overall aims can be broken down to into a number of regular tasks you can expect to be measured against:
- The Product Sales Relationship Manager serves as the client advocate at a strategic level.
- They are ultimately responsible for client satisfaction and to ensure the bank gains top rankings in client surveys.
- They are responsible for long-term profitability of current client relationships and to grow revenue with assigned prospects/clients.
- The Product Sales Relationship Manager will coordinate cross-selling activity with Client Service Manager, product specialists, Ops and Systems.
- Identify and coordinate innovative and integrated solutions to address clients’ strategic challenges using multiple products and services.
- Achieve annual revenue targets within stated profit margin goals.
- Evaluate existing client relationships and identifies new revenue streams.
- Promote the banks products and services throughout the industry and position it for long-term opportunities.
- Develop and maintain detailed sales account plans and RE analysis for individual clients and prospects.
- Monitor development and progress against sales plans for clients/prospects and RE action steps.
- Develop strategic business relationships with top level executives of client/prospect organizations.
- Monitor and track clients and potential clients by developing an in-depth knowledge of their 1, 3, and 5 year business strategy, key imperatives, organizational changes and related activities.
To be considered for the Product Sales Relationship Manager vacancy you should fit a specific profile:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years global custody or related industry experience combined with at least four years of marketing/sales experience.
- You will be degree educated, with an MBA as a plus.
- You will be an expert on global custody products and have proven negotiation skill, business acumen; ability to interact in a professional manner at all levels and is detail oriented with proven ability to see open issues to resolution.
- A knowledge of foreign exchange markets and technology
platforms, particularly those in the FX or settlement space is highly desirable.
- It would also be very useful if you already have extensive business contacts in the continental asset management market.
- Finally you must have fluent English and French, with German a bonus.
The Product Sales Relationship Manager appointment is a business critical one for the bank to deliver upon its European business plan.
There fore the remuneration and bonus earning potential is outstanding.
Full executive perks are provided as a matter of course.