This international asset manager and investment bank is recruiting a Portfolio manager
to join their Asset management department in Luxembourg.
The Portfolio Manager takes charge of the investment requirements of a designated portfolio of clients. These clients can and will be drawn from both international high net worth and global institutional investors.
In this position your responsibilities with in the management of your portfolio will be as follows:
- Active portfolio management
responsibilities including portfolio construction and rebalancing and settlement of securities transactions.
- For assigned discretionary accounts ensure that they are managed in line with policies and client suitability, including being responsible for timely and accurate reporting.
- Provide written commentary on market and portfolio activity as and when required.
- Analysis client credit applications, advise them on their choice of funding formula and proposed investments to meet their needs
- Take responsibility for the banks reputation risk in client facing situations.
- Actively sell our products and services and detect business opportunities in this respect the commercial objectives of the bank
- Make sure that you approach potential customers and make a sustained follow-up
- Undertake all the administration of your portfolio of clients and the accurate reporting of your performance and transactions.
- Ensure you have and do communicate with clients and colleagues a total understanding and appreciation of banks investment product suite & investment philosophies and processes.
- Ensure you adherence to governed Investment Suitability
To be considered for the Portfolio Manager vacancy you should fit the following profile:
- You have at least three years previous experience as a Portfolio Manager or Investment Manager, with a track record in managing the shares of a larger portfolio.
- You have a well developed business sense and analytical mind set, a good team spirit and know how to show initiative
- Finally, you have fluent French and English, with German being a bonus.
The Portfolio Manager is a very well paid Luxembourg vacancy offering the successful applicant a first rate remuneration package, full benefits and perks and true career opportunities in an industry leader.
The bank itself is hoping to embark on an acquisition campaign to buy up
a number of underperforming Swiss based private banks and wealth managers. As such this is an excellent time to be joining this top performer.