The Luxembourg European head quarters of this international asset manager and global bank wants to recruit a Portfolio Distribution Advisor.
This role is based in the Duchy, but will require some pan European travel.
The Portfolio Distribution unit is responsible for managing the communication / distribution channel
for the investment products teams into the different market segments of the Wealth Management division in Luxembourg.
The department is made up of product specialists from various business divisions involved in product development, sales support and execution to provide best-in-class services to Wealth Management client segments from under one roof.
As Portfolio Distribution Advisor you will be part of a dedicated sales force that focuses on providing individual portfolio context advice to clients and client advisors.
Together with the team, you consult Client Advisors and Clients in all investment solution aspects and offer solution oriented product sales support.
You are expected to have a differentiated sales approach to the different client segments: traditional HNW and UHNW private clients, Financial Intermediaries, Family offices, Asset Managers
and other semi-institutional clients.
The main responsibilities of this well paid job opening are:
- Being the main entry point to front-office units
- To support sales plan initiatives agreed by the front-office units
- With support from Investment Management & Investment Advisory, review mandates and pitches with clients
- Perform book screening, prospect management and acquisition planning
- Participate in sales meetings
- Provide after sales and support for product launches
- Participate in the local advisory committees and distribute the Research-based advice
- Distribute Capital Markets & IP products in a portfolio context
- Support in trainings together with Product Specialists
To be considered for the Portfolio Distribution Advisor vacancy you should be a match for the following ideal candidate profile:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a client-facing wealth management environment
- Sales / result oriented with a minimum of 7-10 years experience in a sales function
- A minimum of 5-7 years in an Investment-Bank related function
- Deep understanding of markets and across all asset classes, especially in the capital-market related products (i.e. structured products, derivatives, FX)
- Excellent interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Excellent communicator, can synthesize and simplify to audience complex topics
The Portfolio Distribution Advisor position offers the successful applicant a fantastic earning opportunity – as the remuneration package is outstanding and the bonus totally uncapped.