The Luxembourg based wealth management house and international asset manager is looking to hire a Portfolio Advisor.
The Portfolio Advisor works as part of the Advisory team. This department is tasked with managing the communication / distribution channel for the asset management teams across all geographies and market sectors for the Wealth Management teams.
As Portfolio Advisor you will be part of the business development teams that work in providing individual portfolio advice and consultancy to clients and client advisors.
Together with your colleagues, you will consult with the Client Advisors and Clients in all investment solution aspects and offer solution oriented product sales support.
Your target market segments dictate your sales approach
. These markets are: Family offices – both in Luxembourg and other offshore financial jurisdictions semi-institutional clients, Asset Managers, traditional HNW and UHNW private clients and Financial Intermediaries.
The main duties of this well paid Luxembourg based job are:
- Being your clients main source of advisory consultancy and a point of entry to the rest of the business
- Review mandates and pitches with clients
- To undertake all screening, prospect management and acquisition planning
- To support sales plan initiatives agreed by the front-office units
- You will distribute Capital Markets & IP products in a portfolio context
- Support in trainings together with Product Specialists
- Provide after sales and support for product launches
- Participate in the local advisory committees and distribute the Research-based advice
For serious consideration for the Portfolio Advisor vacancy you should fit the following profile:
- At least five years experience in a client-facing wealth management
- At least five years in an Asset management / wealth management role
- Have a sales / result oriented with around seven year’s experience of above target performance
- Deep understanding of markets and across all asset classes, especially in the capital-market related products (i.e. structured products, derivatives, FX)
- Be an excellent communicator, who can explain and compress to an astute audience complex topics
The Portfolio Advisor position commands an industry leading remuneration package and the bonus, as you would expect, remains totally uncapped.