This Luxembourg based consultancy and advisory firm to the global Hedge fund industry is looking to hire a Micro Finance Fund Paralegal.
The firm is a well renowned consultancy practice that advises banks, private equity companies, funds and institutional investors upon the setup and administration of Micro Finance funds and in investment instruments that will help create sustainable development
. A great deal of this activity is concerning energy efficiency, responsible agriculture, renewable energy and the creation of clean efficient energy in the 3rd world. The organization has made its name is helping other firms to establish these investment instruments and vehicles. They will assist their clients with everything from the original design stage right through to supporting established funds with maintaining a high level of corporate governance and ethical administration. The majority of these projects that are served by these investment vehicles are in the3rd world, but some projects do run in Europe.
The Micro Finance Fund Paralegal is tasked with helping the Fund Managers and the Company Secretary / Head of Legal to manage the administration and corporate management for a series of client investment funds. The overall remit can be broken down into a number of key duties and responsibilities, which are:
- Prepare and organize client fund board meetings and the AGMs of these vehicles. Ensure all material is prepared in a correct and accurate manner.
- Sign off any minutes, after a proper review and disseminate all documentation that is related to the board meetings.
- Create the legal documentation related to the administration of these funds. This can and will include extracts of the minutes, proxy forms, subscription documentation, incorporation materials and resolutions.
- Arrange the archiving, filing and signing of all documentation in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Manage the paralegal responsibilities of these funds and offer a client consultancy and advisory service where required.
- Manage the dissemination of information and data to the customerâs external advisers. These will include auditors, legal practices and custodian banks.
To be considered for this well paid Luxembourg job it is expected you will be a Paralegal professional, already working in the fund industry or asset management. Combined with that the firm would like to see applications from individuals who are or have:
- At least two years prior experience in the domiciling of funds in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- A graduate with a legal qualification.
- Fluent English and hopefully German.
- A good knowledge of funds and investment instruments commonly domiciled in Luxembourg.
- An understanding of the Grand Duchies regulatory framework in relation to funds.
The successful applicant to the Micro Finance Fund Paralegal can not only expect a first rate remuneration package, but an exciting chance to work in rapidly growing sub section of the fund industry.