This international Financial Advisory and asset management company is looking to hire an M & A and Corporate Finance Adviser to join their busy Luxembourg office.
The firm has a virtual network of advisers on a global basis, with consultants in Asia, the Middle East, the US and Europe. These individuals work in the field and from one of the companies main offices (Luxembourg, Geneva, London and Seoul). The organisation has experienced dramatic growth mainly based upon the quality of its consulting offering, the fact it is none aligned from the point of view of investment banking and its unique nature.
The M & A and Corporate Finance Adviser works in the Financial Advisory team and reports directly to its Director. The core duties of this role revolve around advising clients and their respective companies upon acquisitions, mergers, all types of corporate lending, privatizations and government lead conglomerate break ups, management buyouts
. The M & A and Corporate Finance Adviser works to construct mutually beneficial deals for all parts and to identify new profitable opportunities for the firm to propose to prospective clients. It is very much a position which involves aspects of both “hunting” and “farming”.
On a regular basis the M & A and Corporate Finance Adviser will find themselves undertaking:
- Extensive research of market conditions and new business opportunities, in an aim to determine the next ideal “deal”.
- Analysing the deals attractiveness to the client, the market and other financial institutions.
- Undertake all due diligence upon each customer.
- Create, author and disseminate all relevant documentation. This could be marketing, presentation documentation or even process collateral.
- Offer a client advisory service on capital raising, giving solutions on where to find it, from where and who.
- Working with your clients financial partners – other institutions, agencies and debt partners.
- Help customers to restructure their debts, refinance their debt and raise new debt.
- Conduct finance modelling and present findings to clients to support your arguments and the deal itself.
- Undertake all valuations
- Conduct the overall supervision of the deal as it progresses. Liaise and supervise all lawyers, PR agencies and other financial professionals not just only in the firm, but in the clients operations and network.
- Negotiate the deals terms and close the negotiations to the companies’ satisfaction.
For serious consideration for the M & A and Corporate Finance Adviser vacancy you should be a motivated, talented financial professional with the following profile:
- At least five years working in Investment banking, corporate finance, private equity or M&A as a client facing “deal maker”.
- The key combination of an entrepreneurial mind set with solid analysis skills.
- You will have proven business analytical abilities
, expert valuation skills and the talent to present complex business arguments in a clear and sufficient manner.
- A deep knowledge of corporate finances, company valuations and lending / debt.
- A superb academic record is expected; most applicants will have been educated to MBA level.
- Fluent in English.
The M & A and Corporate Finance Adviser can be based in London or Luxembourg.
Obviously such a senior and business critical “deal maker” role commands a top of the line executive remuneration package. This will include a large basic wage and a bonus based upon a revenue percentage of the overall deals value. This is a great opportunity for personal wealth creation.
To find out more or to apply right away simply click on the add application button above.