This wealth manager and financial structuring specialist, a division of one of the worlds leading life insurance giants, is looking to recruit an Investment Manager. The Investment Manager is based from their Luxembourg, Europe head quarters.
The Wealth Management division has grown on the back of its recognized expertise is creating tailored solutions for a High Net Worth client base, made up mainly of directors from the firms customer companies. Access to a number of specialised insurance and wealth management solutions, when combined with the teams in depth knowledge of European and Global investment markets has lead to double digit growth year on year
, despite the recent turbulence amongst the markets. Indeed the company offers a secure, relatively risk free investment strategy designed to lure clients sick of over hyped, under delivering solutions and services.
The Investment Manager is in charge of the investment team and has a number of specific responsibilities and duties. These are:
- To work as the lead for the investment department at all internal meetings and represent a true point of reference for other managers and departments, allowing them to tap the shared expertise in the department.
- You will act as the main source of investment expertise and consulting around asset management matters for all external customers and the firm partners, which include other financial institutions and insurance firms.
- To provide and present the teams advice in a variety of mediums, but always in a concise and clear manner.
- Ensure your team handles investment queries and requests for information in a prompt and timely manner.
- Manage and review on a regular basis all partnership agreements and supplier relationships with other banks and asset managers. Work closely with the Sales team, the product developers and compliance and legal teams to ensure all relationships are managed to a satisfactory level and in a mutually profitable way.
- Analyse all assets under management and review in accordance with client and company guidelines.
- Carry out all the essential compliance and due diligence on all assets.
- Monitor derivatives exposure and all the work undertaken by external partners around private equity stakes and investments.
- Analyse and measure the entire buy and sell transactions within all managed funds. Combined with that ensure that the firms asset management and liability practices are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure full compliance with all external regulation and legislation around the assets managed in all portfolios.
- Working closely with the accountancy team produce regular accounts and reports. Make sure at all times the NAV are measured accurately and provide this information to essential stake holders.
- Manage on a daily basis the Investment team.
In order to be chosen as the new Investment Manager you will first need to fit the ideal applicant profile. This is:
- At least five years working as an Asset Manager.
- At least five years working in a Finance, Accounting or Audit role.
- A degree in economics, maths or a finance related subject.
- Fluent English and French.
- A proven manager
As one would expect of such a senior, managerial position in a growing asset management practice; the firm is willing to craft a remuneration package to tempt the very best
in industry. Simply click the apply button above and follow the guidelines to apply or find out more information on this exciting Luxembourg based vacancy.