This international investment bank and wealth management solutions provider is looking to recruit a Head of Wealth Planning Solutions to work out of Luxembourg operation.
The Head of Wealth Planning Solutions reports directly to the Europe Head of Wealth Planning.
In this insurance vacancy you will be asked to provide clients with advice and solutions that cater to their needs for financial, retirement, succession and tax planning. This includes the offering of Trusts and Foundations, Life Insurances, Cash & Lending Solutions and Asset Pooling Structures.
As the local Head of Wealth Planning, you will also be responsible for setting-up and running the Life Insurance Broker activity
and for the product management of all Wealth Planning products/services implemented or offered locally, in partnership with the respective central departments.
The main responsibilities for the Head of Wealth Planning Solutions can be summarised as follows:
- Serve as entry point to front-office units for all Wealth Planning (WP) advice, incl. Life Cycle reviews and pitches with clients.
- Be responsible for all strategic and business projects including the planning process.
- Manage relationships and operational set-up with external service providers.
- Support sales plan initiatives agreed by front-office units; provide after sales and support for product launches.
- Ensure compliance within the respective structures and monitor changes in the regulatory environment.
- Manage the team which provides advice on banking-related offerings (e.g. credit structuring, cash and lending offerings)
- Maintain insurance broker license for the corporate broker department – with yourself as physical broker and selected additional people as sub-brokers – and to fulfil the legal and regulatory requirements
- In role as insurance broker, represent the bank and report to relevant bodies ( Luxembourg insurance regulator)
To be considered for the Head of Wealth Planning Solutions vacancy you should have at least 15 years experience in a wealth planning environment, including minimum 10 years expertise in Life Insurance.
You will hold a current Life Insurance Broker License and have a good understanding of wealth planning vehicles offered in European countries.
Combined with that you will also have good international tax know-how of focus countries and ideally have work experience in a distribution function and/or a client facing environment, with understanding of the cross-border requirements (legal and regulatory).
Finally given the international nature of the assignment you should have fluent French and English language skills, with German and Dutch an advantage.
The Head of Wealth Planning Solutions is a senior executive position
in a market leader banking services organisation. There fore as you would expect the remuneration package on offer is excellent and certainly sufficient to tempt the very best in the field.