This leading, well known Asset Management and Fund Manager is looking to appoint a new Head of Asset Management and Funds Solutions.
The Head of Asset Management and Funds Solutions works as a key individual with in the Global Department of External Asset Managers (GDEAM).
This team heads up the companies drive to be the leading international independent asset and fund managers.
To further develop this strongly growing business they are recruiting for a person to assume the role of the Head External Asset Management
(EAM) business as well as EAM fund solution business in Luxembourg.
This high profile international position will give you the strategic responsibility for the development of the business with independent asset managers at the company from your Luxembourg base. It entails:
- Taking the leadership role for a strongly growing and highly committed team
- Acquisition and business development with existing and new prospect EAM and fund managers in Luxembourg and Europe.
- Further development of existing business portfolio with EAM's in the relevant markets
- Leading edge value proposition for independent asset managers as excellent basis for the accomplishment of the market growth strategy
For serious consideration as an applicant for the Head of Asset Management and Funds Solutions vacancy you must:
- Be a highly entrepreneurial person
with strong management and leadership skills
- Have a history of proven success in a sales or advisory function in fund external asset manager business or institutional banking business (e.g. global custody)
- Proven expertise in fund service business
- Excellent command in English and possibly German. Further languages like French and / or Scandinavian language would be an asset
- Ability to advice sophisticated business partners to create a platform for joint growth
It is expected you will already be successful in a similar role and are looking at an opportunity to really make your name in the fund industry.
Needless to say the successful applicant will be rewarded and very well remunerated.