This Luxembourg based asset manager is looking to appoint a Fund Tax Manager to join their Investor services department.
This organisation offers a complete range of investor services to institutions worldwide. The Fund Tax Manager is responsible for providing active support for the Fund Taxes functions performed within the department.
The mission of this challenging Tax opportunity is to assure a timely calculation
and an accurate publication of all relevant tax figures for the countries of distribution (which are Germany, Austria, UK, Switzerland & Belgium).
Within that overall remit are the following duties and responsibilities:
- Active participation concerning the implementation of new fund taxes evolutions.
- Defines orientation in terms of new developments and enhancements.
- Follows KPI's and delivers reporting to executive.
- They will ensure that internal procedures, industry rules and regulations are respected.
- Define the approach to implement fund taxes evolutions in collaboration with his her manager.
- Fix the need of training of the team and determines the best way to achieve knowledge leverage.
- Maintain the relationships with the clients and the auditors.
- Take responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients and others.
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Organize the day to day production of all client deliverables in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- Undertake, where necessary, the tasks and role of a Senior Tax Administrator or Junior Tax Officer.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and take remedial action, keeping the Team Manager informed
- Monitor errors and potential breaches; escalate enquiries where further information is required
- Ensure Review and follow-up of Audit queries within set timeframe
- Ensure that all respective calculations, as per each tax events, are timely and accurately recorded in the General Planning
- Ensure that review being performed in light of the tax calculation is dully recorded in the General Planning, enabling the Team and Group Manager to have a clear overview of the situation
For consideration for the Fund Tax Manager vacancy you should have a strong tax background (legal, accounting or technical tax background)
As well as this you will be multi lingual: English and German are essentials.
It is expected you will be currently working in tax, preferably multi jurisdictional in nature, with at least a couple of year’s solid experience behind you.
The Fund Tax Manager offers the successful applicant a great package of remuneration and benefits to the successful applicant. The company itself has a first rate reputation and a clear track record of organic growth over the last five years.