The Tax Advisor department of this Luxembourg based fund administration and management giant is looking to add a new Fund Tax Adviser.
The Fund Tax Adviser works on taxation support for the firms range of European Hedge Funds and investment products. Currently there are many changes to European tax law
and regulations around funds and as such acting as an internal and external centre of advice and compliance expertise around fund tax’s, is another key remit of this position.
Here are the key responsibilities of this well paid Luxembourg Tax job:
- Meet all the European tax compliance laws for the funds under your supervision.
- Ensure all tax related work is completed in line with the European tax guidelines.
- Deliver accurate and complete client tax reporting and make sure that the client facing teams are furnished with all the relevant tax reports.
- Be a central resource for the completion of bespoke and none bespoke technical tax related initiatives.
- Undertake on a continuous basis the review, monitoring and evolution of all tax related processes and procedures.
- Manage the key stake holder relationships with other tax advisers and tax related industry bodies. In many ways act as the firms public face on matters concerning tax and fund tax subjects.
- Recognise, communicate internally on any tax law changes, before they impact the firms operations. Identify the consequences of any changes and adopt procedures to meet them before they are implemented. Create business requirements reports and recommendations on how to do that. Present these findings to the senior management team.
- Handle, manage and escalate tax queries raised by the relevant authorities and other internal colleagues.
For serious consideration for the Fund Tax Adviser vacancy it is necessary to meet a number of key skills and experiences. These are:
- At least three years experience working as an adviser on fund tax or corporate tax.
- Degree educated in business administration, economics or law.
- Fluent English and either German or French.
- Having a great sense of accuracy and being a result oriented individual.
Managing current tax law and meeting new future requirements is already an important challenge
for this firm. Indeed how they manage this service in the future will have a large impact upon future growth for their fund business. As such they are more than willing to create an enticing and attractive remuneration package to tempt the right tax professional to take up this challenge.
To be considered simply start the process by pressing the add application button above.