The fund department of this busy Luxembourg head quartered international fiduciary services provider is looking to recruit a new leader. The Fund Department Head, whilst being an opening based in Luxembourg, carries pan European responsibilities.
As a Fund Department Head, you will have to develop, manage, monitor and ensure the execution
of the market / product strategy and objectives of Funds Administration, in order to contribute to the realization of strategic objectives of company.
You will be in charge of the organization and daily management of the Funds Administration team.
In this exciting Luxembourg fund job that overall remit can be broken down into the following responsibilities:
- To be in charge of the acquisition and execution of the Funds Administration business of existing and potential clients
- To develop and build a marketing strategy and new business opportunities
- To manage the accountancy and the use of the budgets
- To develop and maintain relations with local governmental authorities
- To represent and promote the image of the company through networking.
- To analyze, detect and decide about the systems and software solutions to be used for all Group entities
- To take care of the commercial development of Funds Administration;
- To define and execute the yearly marketing activities in cooperation with the Marketing teams
For serious consideration for the Fund Department Head vacancy you should be a knowledgeable, driven, confident and engaged fund professional.
You will be able to point to at least 10 years of relevant working experience preferably within the fund administration
You will possess an excellent knowledge of financial services sector with an in depth knowledge emphasis on Private Equity Fund Administration.
As well as that, you will have a strong operational knowledge on private equity fund structures and administration requirements. It would be beneficial if you also had knowledge and experience with European and International fund solution is essential.
Finally you will have both an excellent command of English and also German (a good working knowledge of another language is an asset).
As you would expect, of such a prestigious role, the Fund Department Head commands an outstanding remuneration package; with all executive perks, bonuses and benefits.