The fund administration division of this large Pan European Bank is looking to appoint a Fund Client Relationship Manager to work from their Luxembourg office.
The bank that operates in more than 100 countries has separate divisions, one of which the Fund Management and Fund Distribution
team runs a series of desks to support certain geographies in Fund sales and administration. The French desk that works closely in concert with the Banks Fund Sales teams in Paris covers a portfolio of institutional Fund clients based in France.
The Fund Client Relationship Manager acts as the key link between clients and sales staff and the back office fund administration departments in Luxembourg. This well paid Luxembourg fund vacancy has a number of core duties. These are:
- To compliment the banks product sales teams with gross sales supportive responsibilities like the planning, set up plus delivery of road-shows as well as posting campaigns
- To deliver proactive service in addition to assist the French based Institutional Customers which are Wealth Management pro's, Private Banking institutions, World-wide custodians and also execution platforms, Retail Bank companies, and other Alternative Asset Managers.
- To monitor customer trades as well as AUM
- To evaluate customer distribution legal agreements, Operation memos as well as setup accounts using the Transfer Agency and Compliance Team
- To compliment the prospective client finding efforts along with set up customer appointments with the sales departments
- To evaluate as well as keep an eye on French marketing and advertising materials plus ad hoc mailing strategies
- To support the sales team as appropriate with customer appointments (fund co-ordinators, execution desks, compliance & distribution)
To be considered for the Fund Client Relationship Manager vacancy you should have at least two years experience working in a similar role within the Institutional market, preferably in France or for a French fund organization or bank.
You will have a clear and accomplished understanding of the fund administration process, fund compliance in Luxembourg
and exposure to the French fund distribution market. You will be fluent in French and English and an EU citizen.
Besides offering a first rate salary the Bank offers a multinational, dynamic working environment and award winning career development programs.