This international banking giant is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to work for its Luxembourg based Investment Fund Services department.
The Fund Business Development Manager works for the Investor Services team and is charged with the development and sale of the banks investment fund services
In this role the focus will be on identifying, quantifying and analyzing the market potential for investment fund services in Luxembourg and on leading market specific strategic sales initiatives aimed at building out the fund administration / custody business.
Within this overall remit the Fund Business Development Manager has a wide range of responsibilities – from identifying and analyzing business opportunities, market, regulatory and industry trends and competitive environments.
To developing business growth strategies, concreting implementation and addressing target clients.
They can also expect to be asked to get involved in delivering creative fund structuring
and service advice to potential clients, creating service offerings that meet the client needs, defining pricing models and co-ordinating the handover of all matters arising out of the assigned business with the integration / project management team.
As Fund Business Development Manager you can expect to have to partner with internal product experts (i.e. product management, legal, risk management, fund administration, custody etc.) in representing the client perspective in the development/evolution of investment fund solutions and related services.
Finally as part of this career opening you will deliver thought leadership in areas of your expertise and market advantages (i.e. industry roundtables, conference speeches, articles etc.)
To be considered for the Fund Business Development Manager vacancy you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate success within a selling environment with a consultative sales or advisory background of 10+ years for services related with in the investment fund structuring, fund administration or custody services sectors.
2. You will have strong conceptual skills; ability to tie together solution-based value propositions across broad client issues/themes; experience in leading sizeable strategy projects / strategic sales initiatives.
3. It is expected that you will have a broad understanding of the regulatory principles of the investment fund industry and market, the legal and operational aspects related to investment fund services.
4. By necessity you will be fluent in English and German.
5. Finally you will have the proven ability to develop strong and credible relationships internally, with clients and representatives of the investment fund industry in Luxembourg.
Besides offering a challenging and attractive position in a dynamic and expanding bank, the Fund Business Development Manager is a very well paid Luxembourg job.
A first rate remuneration package
, senior executive benefits package and uncapped bonus are on offer for the successful applicant.