This international life assurance company, head quartered in Luxembourg, is looking to appoint a Fund Accountant to work in their Fund accounting department.
This organisation offers far more than just life assurance. It also offers a full range of wealth management solutions for a number of private banks, family offices, independent financial advisers and other financial intermediaries – on a Pan European level.
Needless to say there is a large requirement for fund accounting coming from a range of investments. The Fund Accountant works in the Fund Accounting Department and is responsible for the provision of high quality services in the valuation and control of assets held for the benefit of these clients.
The overall duties can be split down into the following duties and responsibilities:
• Full responsibility for a number of Private Client Portfolios
• Responsible for the accuracy of PCPs valuations
• Ensure that all (stock and cash) reconciliations relating to PCPs are up to date and fully reconciled
• Check that all valuations are timely completed
• Make sure that all client queries are answered to the highest standard and within deadlines
• Ensure that procedures are followed, updated and improved where necessary
• Work on ad hoc projects including the testing of system enhancements and ensure the timely delivery of all projects allocated
To be considered for the Fund Accountant vacancy you will have at least two years experience in Fund Accounting.
You will be a numerate individual capable of dealing with facts, figures and adherence to systems – with a methodical approach to work.
You will have a strong accountancy system and platform skills.
A “perfectionist” attitude is essential. Finally you must be fluent in English and be skilled in another European language.
The Fund Accountant is a very well paid opportunity
– combining as it does, a good salary and package of benefits.