This international asset manager and bank is looking to increase its market share amongst the Eastern European high net worth sector. As such they are looking to hire a Client Advisor for their Eastern European desk
The Eastern European Client Advisor is purely focused on an Eastern European clientele.
Their primary responsibilities can be detailed as follows:
- Initiate and develop relationships within the private banking environment in order to acquire new clients from Eastern Europe
- Develop and maintain a network of intermediaries related to the targeted markets.
- Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products).
- Ensure that client instructions are well executed in order to guarantee a high level of service.
- Coordinate client events (conferences and sponsored activities) and organize key-actions in order to acquire new clients.
- Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the banks investment strategy is properly implemented.
To be considered for the Eastern European Client Advisor vacancy you should fulfill the following requirements and credentials:
- Master in Finance, Business Administration, Law or the equivalent.
- Significant experience in a business development activity, allowing you to acquire a strong network of HNWI and financial intermediaries
in the Eastern European region.
- Excellent knowledge of the products and services that HNWIs typically require.
- Very good knowledge of tax and financial planning.
- It is absolutely necessary to have an excellent command of English and a major eastern European language and / or Russian. French is also a clear advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Willing to travel.
- Team spirit and willingness to be involved in a dynamic environment.
The Eastern European Client Advisor is a very well remuneration role offering a great salary, full package of benefits and an industry leading bonus.