The banking support & fiduciary services provider is looking to add a Domiciliary Services Manager to its Trust division.
In this role you will report to the Corporate and Domiciliary Services Manager, and be responsible for all corporate and domiciliary matters relating to trust department and its clients.
With in this overall remit are the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that department is fully protected from a regulatory and domiciliary requirement
perspective and that risks (to the fullest extent possible) are mitigated through contracts.
- Responsible for the coordination with the legal counsel for the implementation of legal contracts which will allow the team and its clients to meet and commit to their respective obligations.
- Review of the Funds’ Prospectus and legal agreements (administration agreement, custody and paying agent agreement, etc.);
- Liaison with the internal and Funds’ legal counsel re the legal documentation of the Funds;
- Responsible for ensuring that the appropriate documentation is implemented to support the operations of the department, its clients and service providers;
- Responsible for maintaining all legal and core records/documentation;
- In the capacity of domiciliation for trust team and its clients; to ensure that the day to day activities of each company complies with its statutes and governing regulation such as:-
- corporate governance
- regulatory filings
- public announcements
- Board of Directors meetings
- Shareholder meetings
- Develop periodic review (control) mechanisms to ensure procedures and processes are compliant.
- Contact with Board members for setting-up Board meetings.
- Draft and review of various documents in relation to corporate services, such as Minutes of Meetings, Resolutions, AGM documents etc.
To be considered for the Domiciliary Services Manager vacancy you should hold a University degree in Law or Economics and have some experience in corporate and domiciliary services in the Luxembourg fund industry.
Regulatory knowledge of Luxembourg
is a must, as is being fluent in English and French.
The Domiciliary Services Manager is an excellent opportunity for an existing company or trust administrator to further themselves in an innovative and expanding market leader.
On offer to the successful applicant is a first rate remuneration package with full benefits and perks.