The Luxembourg head quartered major European bank and investment house is looking to recruit a new Director of Investments to develop and lead the investment strategies as the bank looks to expand into new markets.
The bank has a global, complete range of services for professional investors & financial institutions.
The Director of Investments is tasked with designing and creating the strategies for investment for the bank, with the emphasis being upon delivering yield targets and enhancing all portfolios, whilst meeting the banks stated overall strategic aims.
You will need to also take full account of the credit & liquidity risks and liaises with the Director of Risk and a regulator upon a worldwide scale to ensure what you propose is workable.
Finally you will also take responsibility to act as treasurer at a local Luxembourg level and be part of the team representing the bank at a senior level in the Grand Duchy.
Here are some more specifics to this well paid director level position
1. Carry out analysis and also investigation to determine the Bank's Investment Approach to satisfy return targets with in the portfolio restrictions
2. Set up targets & all asset allocations intended for:
- Credit profile
- Investment maturation and also rate of interest risk
- Liquidity shape
3. Keep track of current portfolio positions along with determine internal buy, hold or sell views
4. Discover fresh asset classes plus portfolio processes to fulfill the investment goals
5. Analysis and observe all best practices for efficiency measurement and also suggest overall performance criteria as suitable
6. Carry out the Luxembourg banking job of being the Treasurer
7. Guarantee compliance with the CSSF legislation relevant to all Treasury issues like capital and also liquidity
To be considered for the Director of Investments vacancy you should fit the following profile:
- Specialist expertise in fixed income asset classes, which includes currency market, term financing products and solutions, covered bonds, in addition to govt sectors
- Ability to creatively use and combine capital marketplace solutions to obtain numerous targets
- Complete knowledge of applied interest rate risk supervision, capital supervision, funding and also liquidity management, FX risk, and fund transfer pricing.
- Outstanding understanding of deposit along with borrowing products
- Excellent knowledge of the existing regulatory tendencies within balance sheet administration
You will also have at least ten years practical experience within asset allocation in a bank.
You will have prior expertise in running trading floor personnel and have fluent English, French is definitely a bonus.
On offer to the successful applicant is a massive basic salary, full participation in the company bonus program, healthcare, insurance and full pension.