This leading private and investment bank wants to recruit an experienced Consolidation Manager for its Luxembourg back office.
The bank provides an extensive range of products and services from global custody, to fund administration and shareholder services. Third party client surveys and industry ranking for their different core activities - fund administration, custodian bank and transfer agent - have positioned this bank as a major leader in the Luxembourg financial market.
The Consolidation Manager works within the accounting and IFRS department undertaking the financial reporting and consolidation reports. In this well paid Luxembourg banking job the following activities will be expected of you:
-Participate in the production and validation of different reports drawn up according to IFRS and US GAAP on a monthly basis
- Analyse organisational restructurings within the group
- Manage the preparation of financial statements
- Validate/define/document procedures
- Participate in different projects (new software implementation, process optimisation, etc.)
- Guarantee the reliability of reports through critical analysis
- Manage and optimise the consolidation tools
- Organise and monitor the work of the Consolidation team
For consideration for the Consolidation Manager vacancy you will need at least five years' experience in a consolidation and IFRS department within the banking sector.
You should be able to demonstrate a competent knowledge of IAS/IFRS in relation to banks and have considerable expertise in consolidation. You will be skilled in using the latest financial software packages.
It is expected you will be a University graduate with a degree in economics or finance. Finally you must have a good command of both French and English.
The Consolidation Manager is a well paid Luxembourg job offering a great basic salary and outstanding career prospects. To apply simple click on the link button above.