This Luxembourg based investment bank is looking to hire a Communications Manager to plan, implement and lead the banks communication strategy.
The Communications Manager is charged with the development and evolution
of the corporate communication strategy. This includes both external and internal communication around the banks plans and acquisitions. With in this overall remit the successful applicant can expect to find the following challenges and responsibilities:
- To plan, lead and organize the banks communication campaigns.
- To lead the design and development of collateral to be use both internally and externally. This can and will include leaflets, newsletters, web pages, social media pages, brochures. It will also include the design and layout of corporate presentation templates and the design elements of annual company reports.
- Manage and own the relationship with all external marketing and PR providers. These will include the design and branding agencies, PR advisors, web marketing and copywriters.
- To write and manage the creation of important communication documents including, but not solely consisting of, communication notes and emails from the board, articles and press releases.
The bank has specified a desired ideal candidate profile for this Luxembourg based opportunity. It is defined here:
- At least five years working as a manager of communications / marketing for another bank or large asset management firm (Hedge fund, broker or wealth manager).
- Proven experience in leading marketing / PR campaigns on time, in budget and within set timescales.
- Degree educated
- Proven creative writing and copy creation skills.
- An enthusiastic and “larger than life” personality capable of being the banks mouth piece and public face.
- A first rate knowledge of investment banking, the main players, the markets and the individuals who count.
- Comprehensive understanding of web media and social media and how to deliver business benefit from these new technologies.
- Fluent French, German and English.
The Communications Manager is the perfect opening for a skilled, proven PR or Marketing executive who has worked in banking to make a name for them in the industry. The bank has some ambitious and far reaching expansion plans
where it aims to take full advantage of the current situation in investment banking in Europe. As such in this role you can expect to become the public face of a soon to be much commented on expansion drive.
Besides that the bank has a real desire to appoint only the best and there fore has shaped a truly mouth watering remuneration package. They will offer the successful applicant a great basic wage, bonus opportunity and full senior executive perks and benefits. The bank has won many awards for both its working practices and notable offices – it is a truly dynamic working environment. To apply or find out more simply click the add application button above.