The Client Relations Officer is a crucial new appointment for the expanding office of this international bank.
Working within the Relationship management team of the Investment Management practice, the Client Relations Officer is being recruited to meet increasing demand from the banks Hedge Fund and Private Equity Fund partners
The Client Relations Officer acts as the main liaison between a small portfolio of these funds and the various Fund teams within the bank.
To guarantee the relationship (s) with these business critical clients all duties to maintain their relationship with the bank fall within the Client Relations Officer remit.
These are as follows:
- Synchronize functional facets of fund establishments as well as undertake any fund liquidations that might be arranged.
- Supply a top-class service to help exterior along with internal customers for any kind of inquiries.
- Produce and also deliver a variety of studies plus documentation to External Analysts & Administrators in connection with the many variables from the funds.
- Create Partnerships, overall performance reviews, Fiscal statements.
- Undertake the actual overseeing of their capital calls in addition to distribution notices through the fundamental Limited Partners.
- Make certain the introduction of long-term relationships with the Investment Analysts and also show comprehension of their particular present and potential requirements.
- To be able to take part in the drafting or the overview of Operating Memorandums.
- Acquire info from the actual administrators (trade agreement notes, holding confirmation, every special event notice and all capital calls ).
The Client Relations Officer presents an excellent opportunity for the right fund administration professional as it offers so much more than a normal fund administration job.
The Bank itself is undergoing an exciting expansion and is at the forefront of changes in how the administration of Hedge Funds is undertaken on an international basis.
This truly is a great chance to join an industry heavy hitter at exactly the right time to take advantage of its own growth plans and expected performance.
It is also a well paid Luxembourg funds job
– so to be considered you should have at least three years hard won experience at a third fund administration or administration within a fund company. You must have a sound understanding of backoffice processes and the investment funds industry. If you have had some experience already working in Luxembourg – all the better! You must be fluent in English and have a high level of skill at communicating complex concepts.
The bank is willing to lay out an above average salary for the best applicant. They can also offer award wining training & development programs, a state of the art work environment and potentially outstanding career progression