This international fiduciary services provider, head quartered in Luxembourg, is looking to hire a new Client Director to supervise and manage all sales activity for the firms Corporate services division.
The company which is over one hundred years old and operates across a global network of twenty offices is a respected name in the provision of fiduciary services. The customer base is made up of firms from the capital markets, hedge fund and alternative investment industries, private investors and asset managers.
Fiduciary services offered to these clients include offshore domiciling of companies and trust structures
, administration of these vehicles, book keeping, legal advice and outsourced compliance / risk management services. Each solution is individually tailored to the client precise needs and wants and is managed in house by a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals. Such is the companyâs success in providing these services that the majority of its customer relationships are long term, mutually profitable and cover a range of different services, across diverse portfolios.
The Client Director is a new role, which puts all client relationship management and sales resources for the firmâs fiduciary services under its remit. The Client Director is charged with transforming the commercial plan and targets into a workable framework for the client relationship teams to execute on. The Client Director will work closely with the Managing Director and group board to identify and transact key commercial acquisitions
. The Client Director will be charged with developing and enhancing the companyâs intermediary channel and uncovering new routes to market. In short they will be asked to help the firm deliver against a series of ambitious sales targets.
Here is a break down of specific duties, responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To grow the client base and portfolio of offerings. The Client Director will be targeted on both increasing the number of customers and increasing the profit margin on each transaction.
- Grow, expand and make more efficient the intermediary network. Create new solution offerings and review the fee in place to create a more favourable and mutually profitable framework to move the channel on.
- Ensure that all clients and partners are kept in the loop on all new developments and the firmâs core strategy by providing clear communication. The Client Director will work closely with the marketing teams and PR partners to coordinate all customer communication.
- Design, develop and create new product offering based upon the latest research presented to you.
- Identify new commercial opportunities and execute on them in a timely and profitable manner.
- Take charge of most complex and intricate negotiations concerning key high value opportunities and core transactions.
- Ensure all sales activity and products marketed meet the firmâs rigorous compliance, KYC and risk framework / policies.
- Manage the CRM and sales teams. Build an efficient and close working senior management team in all geographies to help meet your goals and targets. Put into place full team training / mentoring.
- Identify key strategic acquisitions in the global fiduciary service market place and build the business case for these acquisitions. Present your suggestions to the board.
The requirements for the successful applicant to the Client Director vacancy are listed here:
- A lawyer, accountant or banker by background with considerable experience
in wealth management, banking, tax, private equity and / or M&A. You will have extensive experience in marketing, selling and delivering fiduciary solutions to both private customers and other financial institutions.
- Solid team management and team building experience.
- A real âhands onâ professional, confident and a real leader.
- An existing network in fiduciary service / corporate services
- Fluent English
The Client Director is a board level opening and as such commands an outstanding salary, bonus opportunity and has all the executive perks and benefits one would expect.
To find out more or to apply immediately click the button on the top right of this job description.