This international wealth management, legal, fiduciary and business services provider is looking to recruit a Client Administrator to joins its fiduciary team in Luxembourg.
The Client Administrator serves a group of clients, drawn from both corporate and private clients, particularly family and owner-managed businesses.
The Client Administrator will work as an integral part of the International team and will deal with the day-to-day duties of providing administration services to a portfolio of off-shore companies and Trusts. The main responsibilities within this overall remit are as follows:
- Coordination of standard corporate transactions;
- Preparation of standard board resolutions;
- Preparation of standard share holder resolutions;
- Preparation and maintenance of share registers and share certificates;
- Maintenance of the companies’ files;
- Opening and maintenance of bank accounts, including the preparation of payment instructions, the review and filing of bank statements and the reconciliation of payments;
- Preparation and maintenance of organizational spreadsheets;
- Liaising with clients, service providers, authorities and staff in various jurisdictions;
To be considered for the Client Administrator vacancy you should fit the following profile:
- At least two years of experience as an administrator of off-shore companies and Trusts;
- An administrative or legal degree is an advantage;
- Fluent in English; French is an advantage;
- High level of computer skills, in particular good knowledge o f MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel;
The Client Administrator is a well paid Luxembourg trust job offering the successful applicant a high level of remuneration and great opportunities for professional and personal development. For more information about the Client Administrator opportunity, or if you are looking for Luxembourg jobs or more trust jobs, then you should contact our trust recruitment consultants.