Based in Luxembourg this Auditors position centers around the provision of Auditing services to the clients of a truly global professional services company.
The core business of the company is in the provision of accounting and tax expertise, audit, trust, payroll consultancy services.
Whilst performing your audit duties and being responsible for managing audits
, other duties will include:
- Managing a small Audit team
- Business development of your portfolio of your audit clients and the organization’s internal audit department.
- Help develop staff training.
Foreign travel away from Luxembourg will be required from time to time whilst performing the job so the ability to travel is essential.
We are seeking to employ an Auditor who fits the following criteria:
- 3 years + previous job experience in audit of companies.
- Experience in at least one of the following Audit disciplines - audit of consolidated accounts (Lux-GAAP or IFRS), external audit, internal audit or performance audit.
- Previous Audit experience from within the Public Sector will be viewed positively.
- Applicants for the vacancy need to have a good command of English and French (reading and writing). Other languages such as Spanish, Luxembourg and German will be beneficial.
Our client has a strong commitment to employee development
and will, within reason encourage and provide the necessary resources to enable the successful applicant develop their audit and accountancy career.
The Auditors job will provide a good remuneration package and offers an excellent opportunity for a young auditor to further their career.