This Luxembourg based investment bank offers a full range of banking services to other financial institutions. Focused upon custodian services the bank has undergone major recent growth, mainly by taking business from its European competitors. As such the bank is looking to appoint a Business Transformation Architect to develop an internal Six Sigma Targeting model to improve efficiencies across the group.
The Business Transformation Architect creates, develops and applies their Lean Six Sigma model
to result in the required process and cultural change in the bank. Within that overall remit there are the following key responsibilities:
- To organize and lead complex projects across multiple processes and business lines
- To deliver all projects in time and within all project objectives.
- Identify the project opportunities, and define scope for projects.
- Manage all the internal relationships including with the on-boarding the sponsor.
- Be able to measure the financial advantage
of each project and to identify specific metrics to establish if the project requirements have been achieved.
- Oversee all the project communication.
- Conduct all opportunity evaluations and create the relevant business cases
- Be able to provide advice to the firm on best practices around change management.
- To coach all the Green Belt candidates in the business and lead them towards certification
- Work with the worldwide team to ensure standardization around project approaches, specific tools and standard templates
- Assist the technical teams in building the technical infrastructure (e.g. use of Share Point, the report templates and ID / Reporting of success KPIs).
To be considered for the Business Transformation Architect role you should fit the following ideal applicant profile:
- Hold at least Green Belt project management certification, Black Belt is preferred
- At least three experience in either a bank or a transaction lead industry
- The ability to facilitate difficult discussions and lead cross organizational info gathering sessions
- To be able to coach, mentor and develop project participants and Six Sigma candidates toward successful project completion
- Be able to manage key stakeholder relationships
- Experience with projects that use Lean, Six Sigma and LOVEM
- Super solid Change Management skills.
- Technical you will be proficient in Excel, Power Point, statistical software (MiniTab), modeling software (Grafx or Visio)
The Business Transformation Architect is essential to this banks ongoing success of its growth campaigns. It is expected the savings that a successful implementation of this project will create will make the payment of an aggressive salary and bonus
(upon project completion) to attract the best talent available, very straight forward.
Full benefits are available and this is a full time position, not a set contract – following this will be other projects and continuing evolution of this one.